Finally, you got your dream of high traffic for your WordPress blog or Website. At this time you need to find out what are the problems affecting your revenue.
In this article, I will guide you to choose the best WordPress hosting for high traffic sites it may be a blog or a business website.
I consider you found the problems of affecting your revenue.
Generally, most blogs and websites need to face these problems when they are getting a high amount of traffic.
Because most of the blogs are running on the shared hosting platform.
Before going to know more about the best WordPress hosting for high traffic sites you need to know about what are the pros and cons of Shared hosting.
Pros of shared hosting:-
- Very cheap when its compared to Managed WordPress Hosting you can start your blog or website just $3.59/month
- #1 option for startup bloggers and websites owners
- We don’t need to be a tech-savvy to manage shared hosting sites.
- Low risk of shared hosting because you need to work with a few essential files in shared hosting.
- Easy to manage Cpanel available in shared hosting.
Cons of shared hosting:-
- Low site speed when its compared to Managed WordPress hosting
- Shared hosting can’t handle high traffic sites
- Some extra downtime compared to Managed WordPress hosting
- Security hardening features are less than Managed hosting
- Developer features are limited
- Shared hosting hardware is mostly not updated to the latest technology
Now its time to know about the pros and cons of Managed WordPress hosting.
Pros of Managed WordPress hosting:-
- You can get the maximum speed of WordPress CMS
- Managed WordPress hosting can handle high traffic sites easily
- Your site will never get downtimes (100% uptime)
- High security
- A lot of developer features like staging environment, Git, and more
- Always up to date the latest hardware and software for hosting
- Managed WordPress hosting companies provides automated daily and hourly backups.
Cons of Managed WordPress hosting:-
Managed WordPress hosting price is higher than shared hosting
Ok, it is the right time know about best WordPress hosting for high traffic sites.
5 Best WordPress hosting for high traffic sites:-
Here listed WordPress hosting companies are highly trusted and a lot of big brands are using these hosting companies.
Kinsta Managed WordPress hosting:-
Kinsta hosting is #1 in Managed WordPress hosting they are built their hosting platform especially for high traffic WordPress websites and blogs. They use Nginx, HHVM, PHP5-PHP7.2+, Redis, and Memcache to make your site blazing fast.
Their tech support is fantastic, and you can ask any help via intercom. Starting level hosting plan starts with $30/month which let you host 1 WordPress site.
If you are looking WordPress hosting for a big brand site, their enterprise plans start at $600/month which ensures your website never goes down.
Once you have made the signed-up a hosting plan, their friendly support team will migrate your site for free.
Kinsta offering no questions asked 30-day money-back guarantee so feel free to Try Kinsta.
- Pricing is competitive & service quality is excellent
- Google Cloud Platform
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Beginner friendly mykinsta dashboard
- 17 global locations
- SSD storage
- Free Website backup
- Staging & Free SSL
- Site cloning
- SSH access
- White-labeled cache plugin
- Multisite support
- Free CDN
- Entry level package is $30/month.
- If your site reached the maximum number of visits to your plan, they would keep your sites running but charge you an average fee after a specific number of visits ($1 / 1,000 visits).
If you are thinking about Kinsta for hosting your website or blog, then Checkout Kinsta.
The second best option for high-traffic WordPress sites.
You can host your site on DigitalOcean server, Amazon, Linode, Vultr, and Google cloud platform.
They are providing easy for managing dashboard and excellent support. You can install a new WordPress, or you can migrate your WordPress site for free.
One of the best feature in Cloudways you can host unlimited WordPress sites.
If you know the basic knowledge of troubleshooting WordPress, you can go for Cloudways.
Cloudways is different from other Managed cloud hosting companies because of their pricing options are flexible for all.
Their starting plan price is $10/month it is lower than other cloud hosting providers.
You don’t need to have savvy technical skills to manage their cloud hosting.
- You can host on DigitalOcean, Amazon, Linode, Vultr, and Google cloud platform.
- Their dashboard is user-friendly.
- Perfect for startup level as well as enterprise-level sites
- You can scale up or down a server in real-time.
- Pricing is lower than other companies & you can customize your hardware requirement.
- Free CDN
- A lot of developer features
- They offer a free trial & free website migration.
Too many options could be overwhelming.
The Flywheel managed WordPress is your third option for your site or your client’s sites.
The Flywheel is built only for the WordPress CMS, so they provide high-quality services for WordPress sites.
If you running a web agency Flywheel is the perfect solution for you.
You can manage all your client’s sites in a single dashboard, and you don’t need to log in each client site a single Flywheel account login is enough to manage all your client’s websites.
One of the best feature in Flywheel you don’t need to install plugins and themes for each new website. You can make a Blueprint (cloning) of a masterpiece site, and you can customize it suitable for your clients.
They are built their hosting platform more than a hosting company you can bill your clients for hosting under your company.
You can add the developer, client, and designer to collaborate and make your work easier.
Pricing starts from $15 a month with rock-solid features.
They are offering a 30-day money back guarantee to yearly paid customers and 72 hours to monthly paying customers.
- With inbuilt caching feature, you don’t have to worry about third-party plugins. You get the following with every plan.
- SFTP access – secure FTP to transfer your files to the server.
- Auto backup – backup is taken every night, and whenever need you can restore with just one click.
- Malware scanning – Flywheel has partnered with Sucuri for continuous malware scan to your site.
Check out Flywheel!
The Liquid Web is trusted by lot big brands FedEx, GM, Xerox, Fila, ESPN, etc.
Liquid Web provides site-wide caching, image compression and some of the following notable features.
- Fantastic speed, Good support,
- Managing multiple sites,
- Unlimited page views – no need to pay extra if traffic increase
- 1 click scalability
- Dynamic LB – load balancing for high-availability,
- FREE SSL Certificate,
- Daily Backups,
- Free migration,
- High security,
- Staging Site, A lot of developer tools.
Their starting plan price is $99.
Check out Liquidweb!
SiteGround is a well-known company for quality customer support and providing superior site performance. You may choose from the following two plans for best performance.
Cloud hosting – fully managed cloud services to host your preferred CMS including WordPress. Some of the features include.
- You can host unlimited sites
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Dedicated IP address
- CPanel – easy to manage your WordPress sites
- Developer features
- Staging environment
- Free SSL certificates
Their Cloud hosting plan starts at $80/month.
Go Geek WordPress plan – This plan suitable for maximum 100,000 visits. If you are on a tight budget and expected traffic is a medium range, then Go Geek plan would be a good choice. You can get it started at $10.59 a month.
Check out Siteground!
If you just started out and you don’t know how to choose the right hosting provider for your WordPress website or blog then check out this detailed article. How to choose the best WordPress Hosting? (Guide for 2108)
If you choosed the best WordPress hosting for your high traffic site(s) using this article or already hosting with these hosting providers, Let me know in the comments!.
Save me on Pinterest-