Welcome! to this BloginWP Here you can learn how to Start a Blog Today within in 20 minutes.
The Ultimate Step by step Guide for Beginners. Blogging is a powerful way to Make Money Online let’s start creating your website now.
This free guide is for beginners.
Already you have created a WordPress blog here where you can get some pro tips on this blog. That is useful to develop your blog professional and accessible.
How to start a blog The step by step guide for Beginner’s:-
The first thing is you need to do orderly to start a WordPress blog.
- How to choose a topic?
- Choose the right blogging platform(WordPress).
- Choosing a Domain name
- How to buy web-hosting and a domain name for your WordPress blog?
- How to install WordPress?
- Installing a WordPress Theme
- Essential things to setup or change after installing WordPress
- WordPress plugins that you need to install and configure them
- Adding Content
Step:1 Choosing a Topic:-
Topic choosing is very important for a blogger. This below listed things you need to consider before deciding on your topic:-
- “Follow your passion,”
- Are you an expert or have any unique insight?
- Will you want to make money with it?
- Do you have competition?
- Can you write it elaborate?
- Are you interested in that topic?
Step:2 Choose the correct Blogging platform(WordPress):-
If you reading this above line, suddenly a question will raise in your mind.
That question is what the Blogging platform is?
Let’s learn shortly about Blogging platform.
The blogging platform is software or officially called CMS(Content management system) that is used to minimize your workload and help you to create a stunning website.
What is the best and top blogging platform?
There are many blogging platforms available but one platform is unique, and it is the top and best blogging platform that is WordPress. Why I say, WordPress is the top and best blogging platform or best business platform.
These are the reasons for WordPress is the top Business or Blogging platform:-
- It’s free because it is an open source software. Including plugins, Themes.
- 30% of the web uses WordPress, from hobby blogs to the most significant news sites online. Like(The New York Times, TechCrunch, The new yorker, Bloomberg professional, BBC America and much more)
- Over 60 million people have chosen WordPress as their website platform, are you?.
- High Security because of WordPress developers are continuously updating their software to prevent hack or malicious attacks on WordPress users.
- SEO friendly
- High performance it makes websites loads in under a second.
- Highly customizable you can change or edit Themes, Plugins, Widgets, Header, Footer and much more on your website or blog.
- Powerful media management.
- Easy and accessible.
Step:3 Choosing a Domain name:-
The domain is the name of your blog or your brand (ex. Google.com, Facebook.com).
- Get the .com TLD (top-level domain).
- Shorter is better.
- Avoid numbers and hyphens.
- Include keyword (ex. Fashion).
- No definite articles.
- Check for unwanted words and Domain history.
- Social networks account available.
You can use Namemesh tool to find a perfect domain name.
Step:4 How to buy web-hosting and a domain name for your WordPress website:-
Before choosing a hosting provider for a blog or online store check out this guide: How to choose the best WordPress Hosting? (Guide for 2108)
You can buy hosting and Domain name from Siteground. Siteground is officially recommended by WordPress.org Follow this below steps to buy the domain and hosting from Siteground.
Use this link to get 60% offer in Siteground: Sign up for Siteground.
- Select WordPress hosting.
- Choose a Domain name for your WordPress blog. If you already registered a domain name choose I already have a domain.
- Fill up the given fields and click the I confirm that I have read and agree to the SiteGround Terms of Service box then click pay now button.
- After competing for successful signup in Siteground, you will receive an email with your given email address.
- That includes your username and name servers.
Step:5 How to Install WordPress:-
- Sign in your Siteground account.
- Go to Cpanel and select WordPress installer or Softaculous.
- Select WordPress and click install option.
- Fill up the fields.
- Click install.
Step: 8 Installing WordPress Theme:-
Step:10 Most essential things to do after installing WordPress:-
After installing WordPress, You need to do some necessary changes on your WordPress site.
This article will guide you what the are changes you need to do on your site and how you can you do it on your WordPress website.
Step: 8 WordPress plugins that you need to install and configure them:-
WordPress Plugins are taking significant and most important roles in WordPress powered sites.
Check out this article to know what are the plugins should have a WordPress site.
Step: 9 Adding Content:-
- Choose a standard topic (ex. music)
- Keep an ideas list that used to create structured articles.
- Write the correct suitable for your topic.
- Your topic is suitable for all seasons.
- Use bullet points.
- Keep it short because more people do not like to read 20 lines of the paragraph.
- Use headings and subheadings.
Here above you can see the lots of steps for How to Start a Blog or your brand new website.
I believe you can do these above steps correctly are you need any help or have a question to ask me, please make a comment or fill up the contact form.